5 Best eCommerce Product Sliders to make your Online Store Engaging
The engagement value and conversion rate of your eCommerce depend on how attractively your products are showcased.
Online shopping offers a different experience than brick-and-mortar shopping; however, it proves to be effective only if you succeed in keeping your customers engaged. This is where eCommerce product sliders come into the picture.
Here is a list of the best eCommerce plugins for WordPress that would metamorphose your online store forever.
- WooCommerce Product Slider, Carousel & Grid
- WooCommerce Product Slider & Carousel with Category
- WPB WooCommerce Product Slider
1. WooCommerce Product Slider, Carousel & Grid
100 percent responsive WooCommerce product carousel seamlessly adapts to any screen size. From tablets to phones and laptops, it works phenomenally on all devices, to begin with. Create numerous product sliders and carousels without much hassle.
- Automatically generated shortcodes to create sliders for your WordPress website.
- Display or hide product titles, ratings, pricing, and add to cart button according to your preferences.
- Fully responsive
2. WooCommerce Product Slider & Carousel with Category
WooCommerce Product Slider & Carousel with Category by Essential Plugin is one of the hot picks in the market right now. It makes creating an alluring, elegant, and minimalist product slider a breeze for you.
From reliability to performance and countless design styles, Essential Plugin’s WooCommerce product slider plugin has a lot to offer.
It comes with 8 highly useful and attractive layouts and more than 50 pre-designed templates for you. Showcase best-selling and featured products on sliders using shortcodes.
Essential plugins offer more than 40 Pro Essential WordPress Plugins at just $79/year. If you want to use these for 5 sites and 50 sites, you would need to pay $149/year and $199/year respectively. If you are looking for an even more economical plan, you will not be disappointed at all, as you can go for the Lifetime plan that costs just $399. You can use these plugins for up to 50 sites for an entire lifetime.
- Integrate with your favorite page builders including SiteOrigin, Beaver, Gutenberg, and Elementor quite seamlessly
- Astonishing compatibility with tons of WordPress themes
- Display recent products
- Multi-language support
- Custom CSS editor
- Display product rating
- Light-weight, agile and powerful
- Set unlimited sliders
- Choose the number of cells in every product slider
3. WPB WooCommerce Product Slider
WPB’s eCommerce plugin for WordPress is noteworthy and ideal for your online store if you are looking to add a touch of diversity elegantly. It is one of the best eCommerce product sliders in the market at the moment.
It empowers your eCommerce store with immense flexibility as you can display product tags, categories, and display featured and selected products in an attention-grabbing manner.
You also have custom widgets and shortcodes at your disposal to make the whole process a breeze. Show product sliders anywhere on your website using shortcodes and make the most of the customization possibilities.
As far as the pricing is concerned, a single-site license costs no more than $29. This package offers not just plugin updates for one whole year from subscription, but also in the future.
- Flexibility to turn the sliders on or off, autoplay, pagination, and loop to name a few.
- Slider column control for mobile devices.
- Elegant appearance
PickPlugins is a popular Woo slider and WooCommerce product carousel plugin that enables you to showcase your products anywhere on the website. It is pretty user-friendly and doesn’t need you to be too tech-savvy. Add Woo sliders with a customs number of columns for any device including tablets, mobiles, desktops, and laptops.
The plugin also supports the autoplay feature after the page load is complete. It can also be set to loop and rewind if need be. To make the slider run uninterruptedly, you can also make the most of the continuous loop option. One of the noteworthy features of the PickPlugins Woo slider is the touch and mouse drag functionality. That’s not it! Below are listed some more features of PickPlugins’ Woo carousel.
The starter plan comes at $29 and it covers plugin updates for 1 year apart from prompt customer support.
- Add top-rated products, SKUs, tags, and much more.
- Numerous slider play options such as lazy loads, hover, and autoplay.
- Responsive and unlimited number of sliders.
- Related product slider module.
It is evident that there is no scarcity of options when it comes to eCommerce product sliders; however, every eCommerce plugin for WordPress is different from the other and hence you must make your decision keeping in mind your needs and the price plans offered by plugin makers.
Hope the post made for a good read. For more information related to Woo carousels, feel free to connect with us.
Other Articles You Might Like To Read: