Webinars were always an integral part of our professional life and the COVID-19 pandemic made them more important than they were. In fact, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration that it has become a staple of our life.
Webinars software platforms are a great way to engage viewers and drive sales; however, that happens only when you choose the right webinar platform. Webinar software helps you connect with numerous people at the same time and share the presentation with them as you would do in a seminar. The attendees can not only view and follow your presentation but also share their desktop screens. The best webinar software platforms work seamlessly on any device including mobile, desktop, laptop, and iPad. Whether you are an IT company, an institute, or a personal coach, you can leverage a webinar platform to communicate with your target audience very effectively.
Below are some of the major benefits of using webinar software platforms.
- Wider reach
- Establishing authority
- Better engagement
- Enriched brand value
In this post, we will take a gander at the best webinar platforms available on the internet right now. There are free as well as paid webinar software at your disposal and you can pick the one that suits your needs the best.
Best Webinar Platforms In 2022
1. Zoho Meeting
Speaking of the best webinar platforms for small businesses as well as established ones, the first name that crosses your mind is Zoho Meeting. It makes for a perfect 2 in 1 solution. It is extremely easy to use and small as well as big enterprises can use it for video conferencing and webinars.
Use it for a wide array of purposes ranging from team collaboration, app-based demos, remote technical or customer service support, and webinars to name a few.
More benefits of Zoho
- Runs directly on your browser eliminating the need to download the software.
- Allows you to conduct questions & answers, polls, and broadcast webinars.
- Have up to 250 participants and view up to 50 live video feeds in tandem.
- Embedding the registration form is quite easy and allows visitors to join with just one click.
- Advanced features such as ‘raise hand’ during the presentation or seminar.
- Scalability to have up to 3000 attendees in your webinars.
- Live YouTube streaming functionality.
Another remarkable webinar software is Webinarjam. Reasonably priced and loaded with amazing features, Webinarjam is inarguably one of the best webinar software platforms you would come across.
It is highly intuitive and works smoothly on just any browser. Powered with several state-of-the-art features such as Live chat, audience poll, and access to analytics; Webinarjam is a cut above the rest.
- Include pop-up offers during webinars.
- Push to YouTube or Facebook Live feature.
- Chat facility with moderators with private messaging option.
- Change roles and make attendees presenters temporarily.
- The basic plan, professional plan, and premium plan are priced at $499, $699, and $999 per year respectively.
Whether you are a budding enterprise or an established business with a huge customer base, LiveStorm is simply amazing for training sessions and product demos.
It is indeed one of the most sought-after webinar platforms as it allows you to have multiple people collaborate easily. You can also invite any of your peers to join you in a jiffy. It is popular owing to its whole gamut of features such as polls and Q&A during presentations. Livestorm is ideal for businesses of all sizes.
- Invite team members to collaborate on presentations.
- Reliable tool for demos and training sessions.
- Easy to connect with other marketing tools such as HubSpot and SalesForce.
- Registration page generation apart from email reminders to be sent to people registering for your webinar.
- Livestorm basic plan is free while the premium plan costs $99/month.
GetResponse is one of the best webinar software platforms for small businesses. It is a comprehensive solution that allows you to conduct webinars. Users can easily schedule campaigns and send reminders to the subscribers.
Sharing the event on social media, autoresponders, integrated whiteboards are some of the features you would fall in love with.
- Polls and surveys.
- In-depth reporting.
- A/B testing
- Integrated whiteboard feature to make notes and drawings.
- Seamless YouTube integration for video viewing.
- List segmentation feature.
- Custom emails
ClickMeeting caught on quite early due to its user-friendly UI. It is a popular and one of the best webinar platforms for small, medium, and large-sized businesses. Being browser-based you do not have to download the software and make the most of its advanced features.
Setting up an event becomes a breeze with ClickMeeting as you have step-by-step instructions at your disposal. And if you are pressed for time and need to set up an event, you can simply use the duplicate feature as it eliminates the need of filling all the details all over again.
- Better screen-sharing.
- Chat messages translation.
- Automated webinars.
- Waiting room with agenda feature.
- Different templates for different business types.
As a business, if you haven’t tried webinars to communicate with your customers, we can tell you that it is the best time for webinars. According to webinar production companies, they are more popular than ever before and if you choose the right webinar software, you will see the difference in a very small period of time.