8 Best WordPress Events Plugins For 2022
Do you want to advertise an event on your website or start hosting regular events using a custom event calendar?
Have you tried the default WordPress calendar and been disappointed?
If this is the case, a WordPress event plugin may be beneficial.
We combed the web in search of the top WordPress event plugins available. We’ve tested, weighed, measured, and compiled a list of the nine most exemplary WordPress event widgets and plugins currently available.
More Information About The WordPress Event Management Plugin
When using WordPress events plugins, you have a wide range of options, from simple calendars to more feature-rich ones.
Ticketing, resource and time allocation, participant management, and email follow-up after the event are all features that may be included in a fully effective WordPress events plugin. You can also read about Top 7 Calendar Popup Plugins for Your Professional WordPress Website
Top 8 Event Plugins you need to Focus on in 2022
You’ll have a lot more control over how events are displayed on your website if you use one of these WordPress Plugins.
- Events Manager
- Popup Anything – A Marketing Popup
- All-in-One Event Calendar
- Event Organizer
- WP Event Manager
- Modern Events Calendar
- The Events Calendar
1. Events Manager
Calendar-based events may also be booked using the Events Manager plugin for WordPress. The free edition of WordPress events plugins does an excellent job of managing simple events in terms of functionality.
Payment choices, event emails, PayPal and Stripe payments, coupons, configurable booking forms, discounts, and more are all included in the premium edition.
- It is simple to use and manage with the events manager shortcode.
- Almost all of the necessary features are included in the free edition.
- Adds many handy features with a Premium subscription.
- Support for a variety of payment methods
2. Popup Anything – A Marketing Popup
Are you looking for a WordPress event management plugin that displays your event as a popup on any web page?
If yes, this is the plugin you need to focus on from Essential Plugins. This WordPress Popup anything a marketing plugin provides you with the fantastic feature of displaying your event as a popup.
You can even use it to generate leads or turn any visitor into a subscriber for that particular event. This is the time to connect and transform more visitors into – event subscribers, followers, leads, or even sales with Popup Anything.
- Ability to track users based on clicks
- User-friendly plugin with a clear UI for a custom event calendar
- Customizable design choices for opt-in forms with Popup Anything On Click.
Amelia is a booking plugin with calendar integration. It’s a visually appealing WordPress events plugin with many features, including booking, calendar views for events, distinct ideas for different event types, and intelligent administration to avoid duplicate bookings.
The design is contemporary and integrated well into any website design. It’s pretty simple to use, and once placed on your site, you can post a WordPress event widget anywhere you want and manage a WordPress event page, all from a back-end dashboard.
- Easy to use and well-designed
- Customizable widgets that may be used on any page of your website.
- Accurately tracks events in external calendars.
- Configuration choices are vast.
4. All-in-One Event Calendar
All-in-One Event Calendar is a visually appealing WordPress events plugin built around a calendar. The goal was to design a plugin that reduced administration and simplified uploading and managing events from the start. These WordPress events plugins accomplish the objective of having a custom event calendar.
The design is straightforward and uncomplicated. It simplifies creating calendars, managing events, configuring recurring events, and importing calendars.
- Designed to make it simple to keep track of events
- Plugin or cloud integration for WordPress
- Eternal recurrences are possible because of meticulous event management.
- For convenience, it may be used with external calendars.
- Intuitive UI
5. Event Organizer
Event Organizer is another one of the many robust WordPress events plugins worth investigating. While it lacks Amelia’s sleek appearance, it has a slew of functions that have been developed to be as adaptable and user-friendly as possible.
Event Organizer is a calendar-based plugin with an easy-to-use dashboard that displays the current month.
The WordPress event management plugin lets you promote activities, sell tickets for such events, manage reservations, personalize the registration form, send verification and follow-up emails, and accept payments via numerous payment methods.
- Designed to be as adaptable as feasible.
- All of the functions you’ll ever need are included in the feature-rich Pro version.
- There are no issues with the free version.
6. WP Event Manager
It’s a great WordPress event management plugin, WP Event Manager. The calendar view is the primary focus of the plugin’s free and open-source core. There are also paid add-ons if you require more capability.
It is a newer plugin that uniquely approaches things. It was created to blend in with your website’s style and theme and serve as a way to display upcoming events. Other plugins lack the robust Ajax search capability that this one offers with the events manager shortcode.
- Custom-tailored to work with a pre-existing website
- Lots of exciting features in this free plugin
- Plenty of opportunities for personalization.
- Most third-party page builders are supported.
- Extensive collection of add-ons for the WordPress event management plugin.
7. Modern Events Calendar
Modern Events Calendar performs just as claimed. It’s one of the many calendar-based WordPress events plugins that displays any future event which may be essential or highlighted. It’s a well-designed product available for free or for a little fee.
It’s straightforward to use and integrates seamlessly with your website.
- Includes several sophisticated event management capabilities.
- Numerous booking and ticketing options
- Extendable with optional additions
Also check, Best WooCommerce Booking and Appointment PluginsGet More Info
8. The Events Calendar
The Stellar WP Events Calendar is accessible in a paid and free editions. It highlights events via the use of a calendar display. It is configured to display monthly data by default but may be adjusted to display daily and weekly data.
Customization is one of the primary strengths of the WordPress event management plugin.
- Will function correctly out of the box
- If you have the know-how, it allows for vast customization.
- iCal or Google Calendar events may be imported.
Plugins for WordPress are one of the most valuable components of the CMS. They provide almost endless possibilities for expanding your reach and adding new features.
One of these WordPress event plugins is all you need if you want to start holding events for your business. On this list, you’ll find some of the most often-used plugins, as well as the essential features and support.