Drag and drop page builders are indispensable to your website customization endeavors.
Gone are the days when not having coding knowledge would hold you back from developing a website.
That’s not the case these days as you do not have to rely on a developer for creating professionally-looking pages.
We cannot get enough of WordPress and by now you must have realized that; however, what makes WordPress a cut above the rest is the availability of drag and drop builders.
The internet has a plethora of WordPress drag and drops builders to choose from and in this post, we are going to share the best of them.
Before we do that let’s get to know what a drag and drop builder is.
Drag and Drop Page Builder Explained
Page builders are referred to as the pieces of software that allow website owners or developers to build web pages without any coding knowledge.
They are equipped with easy-to-use features such as drag and drop elements.
By using drag and drop builders you can enhance the appearance and functionality of your website while complying with the WordPress and Google standards.
It is a misconception that page builders are just meant for beginners. Even developers use them all the time as WordPress drag and drop builders are readily equipped with widgets, modules, and blocks you will need.
With an overwhelming amount of choices, you must be on the fence about which page builder to go for. If that seems familiar, know that you are not alone.
Before we get down to the list of the best WordPress drag and drop builders, we will share the key pointers you must bear in mind while choosing one.
Factors to consider while choosing a drag and drop page builder
- Mobile readiness or responsiveness.
- Compatibility with WordPress themes.
- Unique features.
- Compatibility with all major page builders.
- WYSIWYG editor.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) advantages.
Let’s go through some of the best drag and drop WordPress builders.
Despite being one of the youngest in the market, Elementor powers more than half a million sites. Owing to its robust frontend and backend, Elementor is extremely popular. It has several elements such as buttons, animations, galleries, and headlines to name a few.
- 30 elements and 60 pre-designed layouts in the free version.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- Social media integration.
- 50 PRO widgets (Pro version)
- 300+ PRO templates (Pro version)
2. Visual Composer Page Builder
The first one on the list of our WordPress best website builders is- Visual Composer Page Builder.
This is an all-embracing drag and drop builder with a real-time editor to make your life easy. Every change you make can be visualized instantly so that you can make necessary modifications without going back and forth.
You also might like to read about WordPress Page Builders: How to Choose the Right One?
It has a whole array of professional and well-designed templates to help you get started. There are dozens of design options to customize the look and feel in your preferred way.
- Ideal for both beginners and developers.
- Full control over borders, background, and parallax effects etc.
- Excellent compatibility with custom post types.
- Seamless functioning with WooCommerce for building online stores.
Building responsive WordPress pages is a breeze with SiteOrigin. It is a budget-friendly and extremely popular option that is feasible even for those with little or no technical knowledge.
This drag and drop builder is known for its intuitiveness and offers plenty of page design options.
- Exceptional compatibility with WordPress block editor.
- Easily move widgets and change the order of rows.
- Make optimum use of drag and drop functionality for building pages.
- Excellent compatibility with WordPress Plugins.
- Availability of a wide array of SiteOrigin widgets.
4. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect makes for an unparalleled choice for those looking for conversion-centric page builders.
This drag and drop page builder is popular owing to its real-time change functionality. It allows you to not only create high-converting landing pages but also to visualize the changes you make in real-time.
There is a myriad of other features that are listed below:
- Drag and drop editing functionality.
- More than 200 landing page templates designed keeping branding consistency in mind.
- Several effects- hover, animation & actions.
- Customizable options such as countdown timers, lead generation forms, and buttons.
5. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a notable and user-friendly page builder that is known for its exceptional range of features.
Design phenomenal landing pages using its drag and drop functionality in a jiffy. You can also create and edit modules without spending a lot of time. In fact, the page builder comes with ready-to-use content modules. You can get started with the ones that appeal to you the most and customize them according to your preferences.
Designed for business owners with no technical knowledge, it renders a whole host of contemporary features.
Below are mentioned some more features of Beaver.
- More than 30 pre-designed landing page templates.
- Equipped with a true frontend visual editor.
- See real-time changes using its visual editor.
- Fully-responsive and Gutenberg ready.
It is true that choosing the right page builder is important; however, if you pick the right plugin you can take the functionality of your website to another level altogether. Before we wind up this post, we would like to leave you with this stunning plugin named-Learn More
Try SlidersPack – All in One Image or Post Slider- A Must Have Plugin
If you are looking for a self-sufficient slider plugin with plenty of slider and carousel options and fancybox support, to begin with, your search ends with this WordPress Plugin.
This Slider Pack is one of the best WordPress Image slider plugins with 20 exceptional designs, 10 slider/carousel designs, and an ACF gallery add-on (in the pro version).
The plugin comprises the following sliders-
- Wallop slider.
- Owl slider 2.
- BX slider.
- Swiper slider.
- Slider JS.
- 3D sliders.
- Nivo Slider.
- Scattered polaroid gallery.
- Drag and drop image .
- Seamless integration with all page builders- Gutenberg, SiteOrigin, WPBakery, VC Composer, Beaver, Elementor etc.
- Default setting controls.
It is obvious for you to wonder which is the best WordPress builder. There are thousands of page builders available in the market and just like you, the majority of users find themselves perplexed. To make the right choice, you should take into account your requirements and then pick the right drag and drop WordPress landing page builder.
Other Related Articles: