WooCommerce is inarguably the most popular eCommerce platform that is enormously feature-rich, flexible, and most importantly free to use.
If you are looking to make a foray into the world of eCommerce, WooCommerce is essentially the first step to it. And it of course renders a lot free of cost; however, to transform your WooCommerce website into a user-centric and profit-making machine, you need to install the right WooCommerce extensions.
Let’s get started and take a glance at some of the best extensions for your WooCommerce store.
1. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
Allow customers to shortlist and save their favorite products to be viewed again and purchased later.
This functionality boosts the sales of your online store by reminding customers of the products they loved in the past. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist has several commendable features for WooCommerce websites with a plethora of features and loyal customers.
- The core plugin is free of cost.
- Premium plugin is available for just $89.99.
- Share wishlists on social networks.
- Create and name multiple wishlists.
- Customize wishlists and adjust the number of columns and products per page.
- Gift lists for special occasions such as anniversaries, baby showers and birthdays, etc.
2. Product Categories Designs for WooCommerce
Product Categories Designs for WooCommerce is one of the best and essential extensions you gotta try for a newfangled online store. The plugin renders an extended functionality with a legion of features your WooCommerce store longed for.
From display category title and description to layouts and more than 10 captivating designs, there are plenty of features you would love. You can display products in a carousel or grid view and the WordPress Plugin shows unrivaled compatibility with all the latest WordPress themes.
- Shortcode ready
- Change post order
- Showcase product count
- Choose to include or exclude specific categories
3. Booster for WooCommerce
Booster for WooCommerce is a comprehensive plugin offering a whole host of phenomenal features that are rare to find in any other plugin.
The plugin allows you to convert pricing and currencies, wholesale pricing, and various price formats.
You can also enhance the payment gateways by having minimum and maximum amounts in place. There is also a feature to customize products with feature imaging and input fields to name a few.
More Salient Features
- Flexibility to adjust buttons and pricing with customized labels for instance free price labels.
- Shipping calculations and order quantities.
- Enhanced email and pdf invoicing.
- Better checkout process with features such as empty cart, checkout fees, and others.
4. Woo Product Slider and Carousel with Category
It is a no-brainer that your WooCommerce website is lackluster without a useful product slider. Having product sliders in place not only improves the visibility of your products by cutting the clutter but also enhances your revenues.
Woo Product Slider and Carousel with Category is a must-have plugin that gives you enormous flexibility in terms of features. With 8 layouts and 50 pre-designed templates at your disposal, more than 90 percent of your job is already done.
Whether you wish to highlight best-rated, best-selling, featured, or sale products, this plugin makes it a breeze. It comes with a bundled package and demonstrates unparalleled compatibility with all of your favorite page builders including VC Composer, Beaver, Siteorigin, Elementor, and Gutenberg to name a few. You may also like to read about 5 Best eCommerce Product Sliders to make your Online Store Engaging
- Display products in center mode, slider, or grid format.
- Customizable CSS editor.
- Show products according to categories.
- Flexibility to set the number of cells in sliders.
- Show or hide pagination and navigation sliders.
- An infinite number of sliders.
- Include or exclude products or product categories.
- Multi-lingual support.
5. Checkout Field Editor
If you are looking to transform your checkout module into a versatile and complete package, then Checkout Field Editor is your go-to plugin.
From adding to editing and deleting custom fields to adding unique fields such as names, placeholders, and labels, it helps you accomplish it all. What’s more? The core Checkout Field Editor plugin is free; however, if you wish to upgrade you can do so by upgrading for just $39 to have access to plenty of phenomenal features.
By upgrading to the premium version, you get access to new themes, checkboxes, numbers, and file uploads.
- Edit fields without having any knowledge of coding.
- You can move fields according to your preferences.
- Flexibility to enable or disable fields with just one click.
- Drag and drop interface to adjust the order of existing and new fields.
The Final Words
WooCommerce has snowballed into a vast industry with immense possibilities. Budding companies and entrepreneurs realize the immense potential WooCommerce offers and if you are looking for a successful run in the eCommerce realm, you have to be competitive in more than one way. One of the easy ways to have that edge is to have the right features that save your customers time and make their purchase journey a cinch. A WordPress eCommerce website armored with feature-rich WooCommerce extensions can take you a long way.
Other Related Articles: