Choosing the best WordPress eCommerce plugin for your eCommerce store determines the online store’s success. As simple as it might seem, picking the right plugin may seem overwhelming at first with an enormous amount of choices at your disposal.
So, if you are also in the process of setting up a WordPress eCommerce store, you may want to pick the right WordPress eCommerce plugin and this post is going to make the selection super-easy for you. Let’s dive right in.
1. WooCommerce WordPress
The popularity of this WooCommerce WordPress plugin has skyrocketed year by year. It is indeed the best WordPress eCommerce plugin that can fuel your online store’s performance by a significant margin.
It is a sought-after WordPress eCommerce plugin with astounding customization flexibilities. You can create unique websites for that much-needed personalized touch.
WooCommerce WordPress enables the use of shortcodes which makes adding functionalities anywhere on the website such as the sidebar, widget, post, or page.
- Have complete control over content and data.
- Sell a wide array of products: digital products, physical products, and subscriptions.
- Manage your inventory with phenomenal functionalities. There is an activity panel to make things convenient for you.
- Easy access to management tools.
2. Product Categories Designs for WooCommerce
Next up is Essential Plugin’s Product Categories Designs for WooCommerce. There are 2 layouts and 10 amazing WooCommerce category designs.
If categories grid, slider & carousel view is your thing, then this WooCommerce category plugin is the perfect pick. It shows unrivaled compatibility with the majority of WordPress themes.
The Essential Plugin bundle deserves a special mention here as it is powered with more than 40 utility plugins inclusive of Product Categories Designs for WooCommerce (Premium version).
It also has a comprehensive set of inbound marketing tools for optimized customer engagement. There is also a pack of more than 10 sliders for posts, images, and logos.
More features :
- 2 shortcodes.
- Display category title & description.
- Showcase product count.
- Manage post order.
- Hassle-free integration with all top page builders including VC Composer, WPBakery, and SiteOrigin to name a few.
- Show or exclude specific product categories in your store.
- Responsive and engaging.
BigCommerce barely needs an introduction as this fully-hosted eCommerce platform has already made a name for itself.
If you are looking to make the most of a self-sufficient eCommerce platform with high scalability quotient while using WordPress, BigCommerce is your answer. It helps automate numerous processes including cart account, sign-in, and managing other key pages.
- Sell products across diverse platforms apart from your websites such as Amazon, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Run your website without intensive maintenance as you can keep the content separate from the eCommerce system.
- Highly scalable to acknowledge your growing needs.
4. WP Shopify WordPress Plugin
Shopify integration couldn’t get any easier. WP Shopify is a reliable WordPress eCommerce plugin that truly stands out on account of a plethora of benefits such as a user-friendly interface for seamlessly managing your eCommerce store, adding products, and order processing among others.
Here Shopify works at the backend and information synchronization with WordPress working in the front-end makes the whole process a cake-walk.
- The direct checkout option works as a superlative alternative to the add-to-cart button. It directly takes the buyer to the checkout page. It shortens the whole buying process for users who are not comfortable with a lengthier process.
- Product customization is another advantage of the WP Shopify WordPress plugin. Customize products the way you want if you do not prefer default settings. There are shortcodes provided for this purpose.
- Automatically synchronize pricing and the other details across all platforms whenever you make any modifications.
5. WP eCommerce WordPress
Also called the direct alternative to WooCommerce, WP eCommerce WordPress is a stunning WordPress eCommerce plugin that takes away your store setup woes in a jiffy. It makes setting up a new store a breeze.
It enables you to seamlessly integrate your marketing campaigns with Google Analytics, and Google Base among others.
- It comes equipped with advanced HTML customization and hence you can quickly make changes in the raw code to meet your specific needs.
- Loaded with intelligent and intuitive APIs, this eCommerce WordPress plugin scores a perfect ten on ten on reporting capabilities. You can access sales view right through your dashboard and also export report CSVs.
The 5 WooCommerce category plugins mentioned in this post are unquestionably ruling the roost and pretty much do all you need to have in your online store. We highly recommend you make a list of your objectives, and challenges before making a selection. Hope the post made for a good read. For more information related to WooCommerce product category plugins, touch base with us.
Other Articles You Might Like To Read: