WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider plugin helps your website to display carousal slider of logos such as client logo, sponsor logo slider, partner’s logo slider, etc. with a quick and easy set-up.
What is WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider?
WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider also known as a logo carousel, lets you display logos on your site. This makes it easy for customers to see what brands are you associated with your business. For example, WP Engine uses a logo slider to display some of the big name customers it works with
How to install and activate WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider on your website?
Displaying partners logos on your website is a basic need of every website. Our plugin is very simple because its created with custom post type and also work with a shortcode. As its created with custom post type so it’s very easy for everyone to setup because it work like WordPress POSTS section.
Check this link for complete doc showing how to install and setup : https://docs.wponlinesupport.com/wp-logo-showcase-responsive-slider/
Thinking about adding a WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider to your site? If there’s one thing successful businesses have in common. It’s the use of customer logos on their sites. Logos inspire trust in your brand. Essentially, you’re saying to potential customers, “trust us because they these guys did!“.
With our WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider , you can easily showcase client, customer, sponsor, or partner logos on your site. You can use this plugin to create logo sliders and place them anywhere on your website. It display your client/partner logo in many way with beautiful designs. Here i am showing how this is helpful for you:
- Blog website : Show Partner logo
- Corporate website : Show Partner, client logo
- E-commerce : Show Merchant logo
- Portfolio website : Show Client logo
You can also display unlimited Client/Partner logo on your website category wise ie:
1) Gold client/partner
—- Slider will come here—-
2) Silver client/partner etc
— Slider will come here —
(where Gold and Silver are categories )
Here are the benefits of using our WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider on your website:
WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider is one of the best ways to display logos because you can:
Display as many logos as you want: Whether you have two or 20 logos, you can display them all with a logo slider since space isn’t a concern.
Number of Logos: How many logos can you display a time in a slider. This plugin can help you with everything.
Center Mode: Our center mode will help you to highlight the active logo in the center with a beautiful design.
Display Logos Responsively: With a logo slider, you can keep your logos organized and ensure your design looks great on any device.
Set Manual or Auto-Scroll: You can set your WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider to scroll automatically, or let your visitors advance through logos manually using arrows, dots, or swipes.
Control Other Settings: There are many other design and configuration settings you can control, including the size of your logo slider, any animations, responsive design, and navigation.
Logos offer quick visual brand recognition. When skeptical visitors see well-known logos on your site, their guard comes down. It’s like walking into a party and seeing someone you know – you immediately think, “Okay, these people are cool!”
Best Practice Tips for Using WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider
Before you dive into creating a WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider , there are a few things to keep in mind:
1) Choose a Prominent Location: Place your logo slider somewhere where people are going to see it – your homepage, product/services pages, and About page are ideal.
2. Manual vs Auto-Scroll: Do you want visitors to manually advance through your logos using left/right arrows, dots underneath the slider, or swiping on mobile? Or do you want the logos to scroll automatically?
3) Drawing Customers Attention: Scrolling images or Brand slider are an extremely effective and powerful way to draw the customers and to publicize the brands that are supported by you.
4) Easy to Represent: It is easy to represent all the details of the brands and logo images towards the bottom of the website. Without much efforts the visitors can have a look on all the brand images that is supported by your website. Thus it makes the work quite simpler.
5) Increases Brand Loyalty: It maximizes the ability to increase the awareness and brand loyalty among the customers. They get to know about the brands that are offered by you in a better way so this will built trust among the customers.