5 Most Sought-After WordPress YouTube Plugins To Try In 2022
Video content is a powerful and impactful marketing tool for businesses of all sizes. More than 30,000 hours of video content is uploaded on YouTube every day and consumers cannot have enough of it. A study suggests that more than 54 percent of consumers want to see more video content and that’s a huge number.
With so much content being uploaded every day and considering the cut-throat competition in the digital space, it becomes a herculean task for you; however, as clichéd as it may sound, every challenge brings opportunity.
As a WordPress user, you can leverage the immense potential of YouTube to showcase your latest range of products or services and even events. So, let’s first understand why you must use a good YouTube plugin on your WordPress website.
Why Use A YouTube Plugin?
As a prudent business, you are always looking for new ways to reach out to your audience and market your products and services without burning your pockets. What else can be a better way than YouTube to promote your brand? Let’s admit it, YouTube is massive and is visited by more than 1 billion people globally.
On one hand, YouTube marketing helps maintain your business’ relevance and on the other, it helps you rank better on Google search results. By including YouTube in your marketing arsenal, you can enhance your brand value and position yourself in an authoritative manner. You can do so by publishing unique and new content on YouTube frequently and embedding YouTube videos on your WordPress website.
It is not at all as complicated as it may sound at first. In fact, it is just a matter of a few minutes.
There are a myriad of YouTube plugins to help you get started and in this post, we will help you get the scoop about the best WordPress YouTube plugins.
Let’s dive right in.
- Video Gallery And Player
- Smash Balloon YouTube Feed Pro
- Widget responsive for YouTube
- WP YouTube Live
1. Video Gallery And Player
Let your business gain the right exposure by using Video Gallery and Player- one of the best YouTube plugins you’d find for your WordPress website.
It has 4 layouts and 19 designs for the video gallery. You can have the video galleries in the slider, carousel, and grid formats. In fact, the grid view is available with pagination. Besides, there is video popup functionality and a drag-and-drop video order change feature.
- Advanced features to control and manage HTML5 video with auto-play and volume control options.
- Filters to modify plugin queries as per development needs.
- Custom video play icon settings.
- Easily add video image, title, link, and video description.
- Slider RTL support.
- Option to display videos in different categories.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Custom CSS editing feature.
2. Smash Balloon YouTube Feed Pro
Crafted to boost user engagement with a plethora of advanced features, Smash Balloon YouTube Feed Pro powers your website with 4 stunning layouts, to begin with. It supports YouTube Live and allows your users to check out live streams right on your WordPress website.
Many other features make Smash one of the best WordPress YouTube plugins.
- Built-in caching feature to keep your website lightning fast.
- Feature-rich social media suite to include a wide array of media from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds.
- Show video thumbnails or product links when the video finishes or is paused.
Another notable YouTube plugin on our list is TrustPulse. And true to its name, you can trust the features and advanced interface of this best YouTube plugin.
Trigger FOMO (fear of missing out) and connect your YouTube account using Zapier. Besides, adding social proof and showing real-time user comments becomes a cinch with TrustPulse.
- Show notifications for new video uploads.
- Automatic detection of eCommerce platform
- Display user interactions in a hassle-free manner.
4. Widget responsive for YouTube
Widget responsive for YouTube caught on pretty early and that shows why it is listed amongst the best YouTube plugins on the internet. WordPress users go gaga about this exceptionally feature-rich YouTube plugin. Just connect your channel and add a subscriber button. You also have an input field at your disposal to enter the URL of your video.
What’s more? Customize the player in your way by changing the theme, color, and other details you wish to display. There is a whole slew of other features which are listed below.
- Adjust the start and end time
- Enable subtitles
- Gauge video’s performance by turning on Google Analytics
- Schema supported to make your videos SEO friendly
5. WP YouTube Live
One of the best WordPress YouTube plugins, WP YouTube Live is perfect to stream YouTube videos on your WordPress website. It is free to use. The only downside of this plugin is its slightly complicated setup process.
Below are listed some more features.
- Set up fallback video automatically
- Excellent plugin for the live stream that is public
- Easy to embed on third-party websites
- Appearance control settings
Focusing on generating quality video content is as important as investing in SEO and other quality content for your website. Video content consumption is increasing quite rapidly and if you do not consider creating unique video content, embedding, and sharing it, chances are that you will be left far behind in the competition. Pick one of these YouTube plugins or YouTube downloader plugins, and get the ball rolling.
Other Related Article :
Top 5 Tips To Create Awesome Video Popups To Increase Engagement
Install the Coolest Video Gallery and Player for your WordPress Website
5 Best WordPress HTML5 Audio and Video Player Plugins You Cannot Miss