Top & Best Free Responsive WordPress Themes For 2022
Choosing the right WordPress theme is extremely important to the growth and success of your enterprise. In fact, truth to be told it is no less important than selecting the right platform. If you have zeroed in on WordPress as your preferred platform, it is a good business decision; however, it is just half battle won.
You must also choose a good and responsive WP theme that complements your brand’s vision. With a plethora of WordPress themes available out there, it gets overwhelming to pick the right one. Fret not! In this post, we are going to share the top WordPress responsive themes you must consider for your website.
Top & Best Free Responsive WordPress Themes
1. Total WordPress Theme
If you are looking for an excellent WordPress responsive theme, then Total is your go-to theme. This comprehensive responsive WordPress theme has plenty to offer to businesses and no wonder it is trusted by more than 48k customers worldwide.
It is not just responsive, but highly developer-friendly too. You have myriads of styling and design options at your disposal which means that you can tweak the design, appearance, and feel according to your needs.
Below are listed a few more features of this exceptionally feature-rich and one of the best WordPress themes.
- More than 90 quick start section templates.
- Reuse your page designs and layouts by using the Tempatera feature. The extended version of the WPBakery page builder with more than 100 elements allows you to create stunning layouts in no time.
- Add fonts from multiple sources using the Font Manager.
2. Rey Theme (WooCommerce)
Undoubtedly one of the best WooCommerce themes on the internet landscape Rey Theme is powered with a whole slew of features including SEO-friendly plugins, Adobe and Google font integrations, and powerful extensions to name a few.
There are several other benefits of choosing Rey Theme for your WooCommerce website.
- Excellent search, filtering, navigation, and presentation features.
- Infinite loading and Ajax navigation powered.
- Multi-language support.
- SEO and developer-friendly.
- Responsive and performance-oriented
This 5-star rated responsive WordPress theme is considered one of the best WordPress themes. It is trusted by more than 60k customers. It is a wonderful WooCommerce theme that comes loaded with breathtaking designs and useful features that certainly help boost conversion rates.
- You also have Elementor and WPBakery page builders at your disposal that can be leveraged to customize any aspect you wish.
- The Gem’s collection comes with pre-designed page sections to help you get started with sheer ease.
- Many other mesmerizing website-building features.
4. Avada Theme
Avada is a renowned and one of the most sought-after responsive WordPress themes. In fact, it is the No. 1 best-selling theme, and that pretty much says it all. Speaking of the number of users, it has more than 4,50,000 satisfied customers across the globe. Below are listed some of the main features of Avada.
- Avada offers a Fusion page, theme options, and Fusion Builder features apart from more than 40 demos to get the ball rolling.
- Access to a whole slew of premium plugins.
- Many other features.
If you are looking for a responsive WP theme that powers your WooCommerce store with unlimited features and integration possibilities, then Astra is your go-to theme.
Astra ranks amongst the best free WooCommerce themes as well. The free version comes with a few basic options and suffices to set up a website with limited functionalities; however, if modern features and infinite flexibility appeal to you, you must switch to the premium version of the theme.
- Integration with top page builders such as Elementor.
- Responsive and SEO-friendly.
- Access to a vast design library.
Ultra is an ultra-modern responsive WordPress theme that makes website design and development a cinch. It is considered one of the most reliable and best WordPress themes owing to its smart layout options. Smart layout options can be leveraged to render a unique look to every page of your website in a hassle-free manner.
Ultra is also known for another notable feature called ‘Section scrolling’. By using this feature, you can power your website with horizontal and vertical scrolling elements.
More reasons to choose Ultra
- 12 free builder add-ons for extended functionality.
- A modern user interface for better user engagement.
Hestia is another remarkable WordPress theme and since it is a premium theme, you can develop your dream website with it in a jiffy. The best part of this responsive WordPress theme is its whole gamut of extensions that are available in Hestia PRO.
- Live customizer to make the design and development process a breeze.
- A whole array of theme options.
Goya is a noteworthy eCommerce theme preferred by countless businesses across the globe. This theme is simply wonderful as it is conversion-centric. There are features such as mini-cart and multi-step checkout.
- A wide array of theme options.
- Customize the look and feel of your website.
- Upsell products and boost revenue and conversion.
Creating a feature-rich, SEO-friendly, and responsive website calls for choosing the right theme. It helps your branding efforts quite significantly. The themes mentioned here are some of the best free WordPress themes. Some of them are paid as well; however, they are worth your money.